Online store Terms & Conditions
We utilise PayPal, one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
• All payment processing will occur on PayPal’s secure servers.
• Encrypted card details are sent with your order to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order hampers from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
Deliveries Returned to Us
• Occasionally a hamper will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
– a card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery
– a card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or newsagent
– the recipient is not known at that address or has moved
– address details are incorrect or insufficient
– the recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out
• If a parcel has an incorrect address, Australia Post are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us
• Hampers cannot be re-directed while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address
• We will inform you via email within three business days of the hamper being returned to us
• An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address
• Due to the perishable nature of our hampers, orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be cancelled and refunded
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
• If you have any queries or concerns with the hamper you have sent or received, please call our customer service team on (03) 5772 1526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the event that your hamper or its contents arrive damaged or faulty, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit depending on the extent of the damage
• We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product
• If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us, we will reimburse you for the cost of the return shipping.
• We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days
• Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used
• Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been prepared and are with Australia Post for delivery
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL THROUGH GRANT ST GROCER
Grant St Grocer supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is an offence to supply alcohol to or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Liquor Licence Number: 31954927. If ordering hampers containing alcohol, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 years. It is a legal requirement that the person placing the order is over the age of 18 and the person receiving the delivery is over the age of 18.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Grant St Grocer Pty Ltd
100 Grant St Alexandra, VIC, 3714